Protecting Your Subaru with Car Covers
Everything from dirt and debris to bad weather can damage your Subaru, whether it's outdoors or in a garage. A dependable set of factory car covers can protect it. Car covers come in two types: exterior and interior.
Exterior Car Covers
Exterior car covers defend your paint job, window glass, and more. They're available in different variants:
- Folding Roof-Mount Umbrella: These covers provide portable protection and are easy to set up.
- Folding Box: Similar to the umbrella style, these foldable covers offer convenience and protection.
- Inflatable Cocoon: These covers create a protective bubble around your Subaru, shielding it from the elements.
- Tent Variants: Car tents offer comprehensive coverage, keeping your vehicle safe from all sides.
The most common car cover, however, is a heavy, thick, and often water- or dirt-repellent plastic sheet, often featuring anchoring points for tie-downs. Some exterior car covers have pockets for covering body parts such as side mirrors. Others protect exterior accessories like car spoilers. Many fit most vehicles.
Interior Car Covers
Interior car covers, on the other hand, shield your upholstery and safeguard tools and equipment like jacks. They're typically:
- Usually woven polyester
- Made to fit either loosely or snugly
Many interior car covers are breathable, but not all are waterproof. Choosing the right car cover for your Subaru depends on its body style, but either way, it's advisable to stick with OEM Subaru car covers. These covers are designed for your model, straight from the factory.
Shop and Save on Genuine Subaru Car Covers
Protecting your Subaru will help maintain its appearance. Car covers, whether exterior or interior, offer a reliable defense against various elements and damage. Order your OEM Subaru car cover online today from our auto parts store to keep your investment safe. We'll ship it right to your door, and you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your vehicle is well-protected.
No results found for "car cover, vehicle cover". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!